Protecting your home from bunstruction
Whether your bunny is free roaming or only comes out of her pen part-time, there are some things you can do to keep your bunny safe and to protect your home from bunstruction.
- Cover any electrical cords or wires with plastic sleeves or flex tubing.
- Keep plants out of reach of bunny.
- Cover your baseboards with pens/gates or furring strips.
- Block bunny-restricted areas with a metal baby gate.
- Put out toys and grass mats to discourage carpet digging.